Vincent's Chapel is situated at the
end of St. Stephen Street at the junction
where St Stephen Street meets St. Vincent
Street, just a stone's throw away from
St. Stephen's Church.
was built in 1857 to a gothic design
by J.W.H. & J.M.
Hay of Liverpool. It has had many changes
of name over the years.
in charge is Canon Rodney Grant who
welcomes visitors of any or no faith
to his small, friendly congregation.
St. Vincent's Chapel is part of the
Scottish Episcal Church, Diocese of
Edinburgh, a member of the Anglican